- 23 yrs old and above
- 160 cm above, 60 kilos below
- At least high School graduate/college level/graduate
- First Time to work abroad /Ex.Taiwan but know how to speak Taige language(finished contract)
- With related working experience, in local or abroad
- Can speak and understand English.
- Hardworking, patient and honest
- Original passport at least 2yrs validity
- unified id (new sss id)
- 2pcs. 2×2 picture colored white background
- PSA birth certificate and marriage contract
- school credentials
- Peos Certificate
POEA License No.: POEA-141-LB-081415-R
Address: St., corner, 2nd Floor, GKL Building 1009 Julio Nakpil, Modesto St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines
A&W International Manpower Services Specialist concentrates in seeking better employment and working conditions for its workers. A&W INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES SPECIALIST started 13 years ago, 2001, pioneered by a well-traveled, experienced-wise gentleman, Mr.
William M. Castro. He served as a contract worker then in Kuwait for many years, gaining progressive experience in his line of work and meeting prospective future clients. He visualized of creating an international employment recruitment agency, base in his home country, the Philippines, for Filipino migrant workers, who has the knowledge, skills and ability (A) to handle global working situations; and the willingness (W) to upgrade their skills through experiences and continuous learning process. The company will help and prepare the workers to be ready to meet the extending demand of worldwide challenge. Prepared to meet the conflicting world of manpower recruitment, A&W International Manpower Services Specialist concentrates in seeking better employment and working conditions for its workers. For the first years, the company gradually steps up the ladder of competition, and with a good standing status both in the level of the workers and the government employment agency, the POEA.