About the Agency
Mip International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
With the company’s goal to maintain an excellent service to the entire Filipino nation, MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. has consistently achieved its target every single year. The company was able to send more overseas Filipino workers to its partner countries for the past 5 years. Last year’s increase in deployment was noted to be the highest increase that the company has made for the past five (5) years. And as we continue to grow, the company wishes to seize more opportunities to offer occupations to the Filipino nation.
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Passport (at least valid for 1 Year)
- NBI Clearance- Multipurpose
- Birth Certificate from PSA
- Marriage Contract with receipt (FEMALE only)
- FOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES (Diploma or Certificate, Form 137)
- FOR COLLEGE GRADUATE (Diploma or Certificate & Transcript of Records)
- Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate from COMELEC or
- Certificate of non- availability of Registered records.
- 3 Pcs. Valid IDs (Government, Employment, School.)
- Printed PEOS certificate
- E-Registration Certificate
- Information Sheet for POEA (Ex-abroad only)
- Additional Requirements for Ex- Taiwan
- If Old Passport was lost:
- Yellow /BOC Card
- FULLY Vaccinated / Vaccination Card
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9176219465/ 9190807702 / 02-8-927-6546 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Mip International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Mezzanine & 3rd Floor, MIP Bldg., 28 GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, Philippines.
Address: Mezzanine & 3rd Floor, MIP Bldg., 28 GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City
Tel No/s : 9176219465/ 9190807702 / 02-8-927-6546
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org