HIRING FACTORY WORKERS
Company: I-Mei Foods Co., Ltd.
I-Mei Foods Co., Ltd. is a major Taiwanese company, which specializes in manufacturing, distributing, exporting, and importing food products. Having been established for more than 70 years, the company has been recognized as one of the biggest food companies in Taiwan and has also exported its products outside its domestic market.
EIGHTY (80) FACTORY WORKERS (MALE/FEMALE)
(BAKERY, DAIRY PRODUCTS & BEVERAGE, CONFECTIONERY, PREPARED FOOD; BIOTECHNOLOGY & MACROBIOTIC PRODUCTS)
Gross Monthly Salary:
- NT$ 26,400 [26,400 New Taiwanese Dollors (TWD) is approximately PhP 47,380.00; exchange rate of 1 TWD = PhP 794]
- Physically and medically fit to work and with good eyesight (no color blindness / no tattoo)
- Good communication in oral and written English
- Willing to work overtime, with shifts, and hard working and can comply with environment cleaning assignment.
- At least High School Graduate with at least 1 year working experience related to food factory, restaurant, bakery, or machinery field
Tentative Schedule of Interview: Davao, Manila and Pampanga
APRIL 2023 (For announcement of the exact date of interview)
Qualified Applicants should register online at https://www.dmw.gov.ph or https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labelled with RSF No. 230005, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied
For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number)during their respective schedule of appointment:
- Passport – with at least 1-year validity upon submission of application
- SSS Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) / SSS Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 2 x 2 recent ID pictures
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for (if any)
- PEOS Certificate (log on to https://peos.dmw.gov.ph )
- Certificate/diploma of highest educational attainment
- Training Certificate (NC II) on welding, building wiring, laboratory chemist training, food analysis, HACCP, Bakery, etc
- Transcript of Records (if any)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: April 4, 2023
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): April 4, 2023
Magandang araw Kabayan, salamat sa inyong pagbisita sa Pinoy Refresher’s website. Nais lamang po namin linawin na ang Pinoy Refresher ay WALANG AGENT at kailan man ay hindi kami naging agent ng mga agency at kahit Piso ay hindi po kami naniningil, Libre po ang aming serbisyo para sa mga Kababayan natin. Hindi rin kami affiliated sa mga Agencies bound to Taiwan at Japan.
Ang Pinoy Refresher Website ay gabay lamang sa mga Kababayan nating nangangarap mag-abroad, hindi kami tumatanggap ng Referral o Resume. Ang aming tanging layunin ay ilagay sa isang website at Facebook page ang mga trabaho sa mga nasabing bansa upang hindi na mahirapan pa ang ating mga aplikante. Gayun din matulungan namin gabayan kayo sa mga Legit na mga agencies.
Paalala namin Huwag na huwag po kayong magbabayad ONLINE kahit kanino, kahit sabihin niyo pang Government to Government. Magbayad lamang po kayo sa loob mismo ng opisina ng Ahensya.
Ang pag-aaply ay walang RESERVATION FEE. Libre po ito mga Kabayan, kaya pag pinagbayad kayo online SCAM po yan.
At hindi rin sumasailalim sa ano mang training ang mga aplikante papuntang Taiwan, at tanging papuntang Japan lang ang sumasailalim sa pag-aaral ng lenguahe.