Are you a member of Taiwan Labor Insurance and having a baby then had given birth in the Philippines or in Taiwan? Well, do you know you can avail the maternity benefits or they call “ Laobao” even if you are in the Philippines and had resigned from work.
- Must be insured or worked 10 months above in Taiwan
- Get pregnant during an insured period
- Filed within five (5) years from the day on which the benefits became payable
- If born in Taiwan, the original birth certificate must be submitted
- If born in the Philippines, NSO birth certificate of the child. Must be authenticated by DFA and translated in Chinese by Taiwan Economic Cultural Office (TECO) Manila.
- Copy of Passport, ARC and Bank book ( if applicable with chop/stamp or Inchang) then include bank swift code.