- The list was culled from the licensed recruitment agencies’ active job orders for the past TWO years and are the remaining job orders after deducting the number of workers whose documents were already submitted to POEA for processing.
- The job orders are considered active unless canceled by the employer or recruitment agency.
- However, we cannot guarantee that the job vacancies are still open because the recruitment agencies may at present have already accepted qualified applicants for the listed positions.
IMPORTANT: VERIFY WITH THE AGENCY IF THE JOB ORDER IS STILL ACTIVE OR NOT.
Job Location: Taiwan
Job Order Balance: 7
Data as of: July 2, 11:00 pm
Data Source: DMW Approved Job Orders for Taiwan
About the Agency
Mip International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
With the company’s goal to maintain an excellent service to the entire Filipino nation, MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. has consistently achieved its target every single year. The company was able to send more overseas Filipino workers to its partner countries for the past 5 years. Last year’s increase in deployment was noted to be the highest increase that the company has made for the past five (5) years. And as we continue to grow, the company wishes to seize more opportunities to offer occupations to the Filipino nation.
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Passport (at least valid for 1 Year)
- NBI Clearance- Multipurpose
- Birth Certificate from PSA
- Marriage Contract with receipt (FEMALE only)
- FOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES (Diploma or Certificate, Form 137)
- FOR COLLEGE GRADUATE (Diploma or Certificate & Transcript of Records)
- Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate from COMELEC or
- Certificate of non- availability of Registered records.
- 3 Pcs. Valid IDs (Government, Employment, School.)
- Printed PEOS certificate
- E-Registration Certificate
- Information Sheet for POEA (Ex-abroad only)
- Additional Requirements for Ex- Taiwan
- If Old Passport was lost:
- Yellow /BOC Card
- FULLY Vaccinated / Vaccination Card
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9176219465/ 9190807702 / 02-8-927-6546 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Mip International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Mezzanine & 3rd Floor, MIP Bldg., 28 GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, Philippines.
Address: Mezzanine & 3rd Floor, MIP Bldg., 28 GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City
Tel No/s : 9176219465/ 9190807702 / 02-8-927-6546
Email Address : email@example.com
Magandang araw Kabayan, salamat sa inyong pagbisita sa Pinoy Refresher’s website. Nais lamang po namin linawin na ang Pinoy Refresher ay WALANG AGENT at kailan man ay hindi kami naging agent ng mga agency at kahit Piso ay hindi po kami naniningil, Libre po ang aming serbisyo para sa mga Kababayan natin. Hindi rin kami affiliated sa mga Agencies bound to Taiwan at Japan.
Ang Pinoy Refresher Website ay gabay lamang sa mga Kababayan nating nangangarap mag-abroad, hindi kami tumatanggap ng Referral o Resume. Ang aming tanging layunin ay ilagay sa isang website at Facebook page ang mga trabaho sa mga nasabing bansa upang hindi na mahirapan pa ang ating mga aplikante. Gayun din matulungan namin gabayan kayo sa mga Legit na mga agencies.
Paalala namin Huwag na huwag po kayong magbabayad ONLINE kahit kanino, kahit sabihin niyo pang Government to Government. Magbayad lamang po kayo sa loob mismo ng opisina ng Ahensya.
Ang pag-aaply ay walang RESERVATION FEE. Libre po ito mga Kabayan, kaya pag pinagbayad kayo online SCAM po yan.
At hindi rin sumasailalim sa ano mang training ang mga aplikante papuntang Taiwan, at tanging papuntang Japan lang ang sumasailalim sa pag-aaral ng lenguahe.
BEWARE OF SCAMMER AND ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!