Skills for Employment Scholarship Program (SESP)
A short-term (6 months to 2 years) training program consisting of a maximum of Php 14,500.00 per training course leading to completion of a technical or vocational course in any school accredited by TESDA, MARINA, and other government training institutions.
Who are qualified?
OFW Members and their Authorized / Qualified Dependents
What are the requirements?
|Checklist of Requirements||Where to Secure|
|Application Form||OWWA RWO|
|2×2 colored ID Photo (2 Copies)||OFW Member|
|At least two (2) Valid I.D.s||Government Issued or Company Issued|
|Diploma, High School Report Card or any proof of High School completion||School Registrar|
|Proof of applicant’s relationship with the OFW – member
||Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)|
How to avail the service?
- Visit the OWWA Regional Welfare Office that covers the permanent address of the OFW.
- Get queuing number or queue in the line for EDSP scholarship application
- Present I.D or passport at Education and Training Unit/Focal for verification of Membership Record.
- If the membership is valid, submit the accomplished application form and requirements.
- Get your schedule for claiming the Notice Of Award (NOA).
- Return on the given schedule for the issuance of Notice of Award. Get a Priority Number. Wait until your number is called.
- Go to Counter 1 to obtain the Notice of Award (NOA).
- For the applicants from National Capital Region (NCR), Notice of Awards (NOA) can be claimed for 2 days (2 working days) after submitting the completed requirements.
- For the applicants from other regions, Notice of Awards (NOA) can be claimed for 7 days (7 working days) after submitting the completed requirements to make way for the verification process in the regional office.