Are you plan to work abroad?
New applicants should take the pre-employment orientation seminar or PEOS.
It is a mandatory step that the government is requiring to OFW to be.
It is the online tool of the government in fighting illegal recruiters.
You can take the POEA Pre-employment Orientation Seminar Online for free.
Here are the step on taking PEOS online:
1. Go to www.peos.poea.gov.ph and choose the training module which is:
-PEOS Online for Professionals and Skilled Workers
-PEOS Online for Domestic Workers
2. Register by filling out the form
3. Watch and read the modules properly as there are questions after each module.
Complete the 8 modules and must get three correct answers to proceed.
4. However, if you choose to take the PEOS Online for Domestic Workers, proceed to Part 2 after passing all 7 modules in Part 1.
Answer all questions after selecting your desired country.
5. After completing and passing all the modules, it will send you a certificate and you can now print it.
Take note of the certificate number as this is required when applying for a job abroad.
Always take note that this service is free online
For more info visit http://peos.poea.gov.ph