HIRING MALE / FEMALE HOG RAISE FARMERS!!!
Job Location: Japan
• Natural born Filipino Citizen
• 18-30 years of age (or it depends to employer’s requirements.)
• Trade test certificate
• At least High school Graduate
• Preferably with basic skills training relevant to his/her area of occupation
• Physically and mentally fit
• Attended training course in Japanese language, work ethics, Japanese cross culture and tradition (for selected finalist trainees only).
• NSO birth certificate (NOT LATE REGISTRED for Japan requirements only)
• Highs school, Vocational or College Diploma
• Form 137or Transcript of Record
• Valid Passport for 3 years
• 4pcs. Picture 3×4 cm. with white background & 3pcs. 5R actual work
• Certificate of Employment/NBI and Police Clearance
• Additional requirements for Industrial, Food processing, livestock and other categories-Authenticated copy of DTI, SEC or Business registration of sending company
• Additional requirements for Agricultural Farming-Authenticated Land title & Tax declaration copy
• Medical Certificate – FIT TO WORK
Agency: RHV Placement Agency Int’l Inc.
Address:435 Real St. Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas City
Mobile:(0917) 106 7088 | (0949) 793 9323
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RHV PLACEMENT AGENCY INT’L. INC. was founded in the Philippines in 2010. A stock corporation registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 9, 2010 with SEC Registration No CS201012534 with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) LANDBASED RECRUITMENT POEA License No. 021-LB-102111-UL /POEA -019-LB-012915-R . From its modest beginning, RHV Placement Agency Int’l. Inc. , formerly PHIL.SKILL TECHNO-HI FOUNDATION INC.
Phil.skill Techno-Hi Foundation Inc., a non-stock non profit foundation was founded and set up operations in the Philippines in 2008 registered with Securities and Exchange Commission and will soon to be accredited by the Technical Education Skills Development Authority (TESDA).
Adhering to the firm commitment of providing competitiveness of Filipino workers through on-the-job training in advanced production system in multi fields of endeavor in various trades and enterprises at its worksites in developed countries especially all over Japan, thus, Phil.Skill Techno-Hi Foundation Inc. is inviting applicants to avail of the program of the TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM being provided by the country’s Technical Education Skills Development Authority and Japan International Training Cooperation Organization (TESDA-JITCO).
Magandang araw Kabayan, salamat sa inyong pagbisita sa Pinoy Refresher’s website. Nais lamang po namin linawin na ang Pinoy Refresher ay WALANG AGENT at kailan man ay hindi kami naging agent ng mga agency at kahit Piso ay hindi po kami naniningil, Libre po ang aming serbisyo para sa mga Kababayan natin. Hindi rin kami affiliated sa mga Agencies bound to Taiwan at Japan.
Ang Pinoy Refresher Website ay gabay lamang sa mga Kababayan nating nangangarap mag-abroad, hindi kami tumatanggap ng Referral o Resume. Ang aming tanging layunin ay ilagay sa isang website at Facebook page ang mga trabaho sa mga nasabing bansa upang hindi na mahirapan pa ang ating mga aplikante. Gayun din matulungan namin gabayan kayo sa mga Legit na mga agencies.
Paalala namin Huwag na huwag po kayong magbabayad ONLINE kahit kanino, kahit sabihin niyo pang Government to Government. Magbayad lamang po kayo sa loob mismo ng opisina ng Ahensya.
Ang pag-aaply ay walang RESERVATION FEE. Libre po ito mga Kabayan, kaya pag pinagbayad kayo online SCAM po yan.
At hindi rin sumasailalim sa ano mang training ang mga aplikante papuntang Taiwan, at tanging papuntang Japan lang ang sumasailalim sa pag-aaral ng lenguahe.
BEWARE OF SCAMMER AND ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!