Did you know that we OFW can avail the passport without an online appointment? A lot of complaints coming from our Netizen why is the slot of DFA are always full and no vacant. Well, we do not know how some DFA personnel manipulated this kind of scenario. But anyway, We the OFW has been given the privilege to acquire a new passport or renew a passport without getting an online appointment.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED for the following:
1. OFW with sufficient proof of statuses such as iDOLE Card, valid employment contract (authenticated by POEA), and work visa
2. Senior Citizen with Senior Citizen ID
3. A person with Disability (PWDs) with PWD ID or visible disability
4. Solo Parent with Valid Solo Parent ID
5. Pregnant women with a medical certificate
7. Minors seven (7) years old and below
You may avail of the OFW LANE or PRIORITY LANE at DFA Aseana or at any DFA Satellite Office or Regional Consular Office to apply for your passport.
All Courtesy Lane applications and facilities including through accommodation or referrals will be treated as expedited applications and should pay the expedited fee of Php 1,200.00.
Please be reminded that all applications filed on a Saturday should be charged with expedited fees.
Senior citizens have the option to choose regular process priced at PHP 950.00.
Courtesy Lane facilities are available in all Consular Offices nationwide.