1. What if a migrant worker is caught possessing a Marijuana or Amphetamines. If a migrant worker is caught smoking and using these illegal drugs, they are punishable by laws not less than 3 years. But if a migrant caught using second-class drugs, it is punishable by fixed-term imprisonment not less than 1 year but not more than 7 years and a fined not more than NT$1 million.
2. What if a migrant worker had been caught using heroin? This kind of drug is a first-class, so if someone caught, he or she will be punished by law not less than 3 years or penalty of approximately NT$50,000.
This kind of punishment is maybe sentenced to death or life imprisonment.
2. Never try drugs out of curiosity.
3. Find other ways to fight stress and develop a good mood.
4. Do not rely on drugs to have a good mode or lose weight.
5. Stay away from complicated places.
6. Never accepts drinks and cigarettes from strangers.