Applying for job local or abroad needs to have or send a resume for every employer. Your resume must be properly organized in every aspects and must be fit on the position you are applying for.
Below are some tips on how to have a good and eye catching resume.
1. Have a clear and colored picture printed, have a formal attire in it.
2. Work Experience Goes First because every employer wants to see every applicants working experiences.
3. Mention Detailed Jobs and Responsibilities on your work experience.
4. Educational attainment always start from your latest course.
5. Include attended seminars and trainings that only have relation to the position given.
6. Detailed character references by mentioning your references contact numbers instantly.
7. Your Personal Background is not an Autograph, do not rely on this one.
8. Lessen the number of pages of your resume, remember your resume is not a nove. Someone will get bored of it is too long.
9. Do not fold your resume, always bring an envelope with you.